Quick links to topics

Projects I would Like To Do #1: Grav Bike Racing

This is the first post on Project I would Like To Do (or PIWLTD for short) but will probably never get around to doing due to many reasons. I might not get around to doing them, but I figured I would post them on the off chance that someone else finds it interesting enough to being a similar project of their own.

 PIWLTD #1 - this one keeps popping up in the back of my mind a lot: Grav Bike Racing.

 Critical Mass Games released some grav bikes a few months ago and this one would be fantastic for painting up as a racer:


And GZG have grav bikes too, so I can vary which figures I could use:


A great book to read as inspiration is "Hover Car Racer" by Matthew Reilly. The book is a great read and has many diagrams that would assist the making of scenery and rules.

Very tempting, but I will resist for the moment...


Edit:

 As seen on TMP this morning Khurasan are about to release some jet bikes of their own:


3 comments:

colinmnash said...

Damn you Shelldrake for tempting me!! I didn't even know these grav bikes were available and here you go suggesting a project ... must resist ... must resist ...

Seriously, great idea, but aren't GZG figures true 25s rather than 28s?

Shelldrake said...

These grav bikes are 15mm - so it makes it even more tempting due to the more bikes for less cash situation :-D

colinmnash said...

oh nooooo!!!! more temptation! must resist ....